Jobs are the heart of the Zuper Web-App. It is at the core of all field service operations. In Zuper Web-App, you can create a new job in 3 different ways:
1. Using the Quick Actions Dropdown
2. From the Jobs Listing Page
3. From Customer Profile
Quick Actions Dropdown
- To create a new job, click on the "New" button on the Quick Actions dropdown
- Select 'Job' in the drop-down options.
- You will be redirected to the New Job Form which once filled out and submitted will become a new job.
Jobs Listing Page
- Go to the Jobs Listing Page by selecting the 'Jobs' Module in the Menu.
- Click the 'Create New Job' button to access the New Job Form.
- Go to the Customers Listing Page by selecting the 'Customers' Module in the Menu.
- Locate the specific customer for whom you would like to raise a new job request.
In the Customer Details Page, click on 'New Job' to view the New Job Form.
Note: If you're unable to access the New Job Button, please contact your administrator for further help and support.