Skip to main content
How to View Job Activities?
Job Activities are a record of all actions performed in the job. It is recorded with the agent's name who made the action and the timestamp of when it happened.
View and Export Job Activities
To roll back a job status, navigate to the Job Details Page.
- Click on the "Jobs" icon in the Menu.
- In the Jobs Listing Page, select the required job title.
- Select the "Activity" section in the middle pane of the Job Details Page.
- All activities displayed in the reverse chronological order of timestamp, i.e., the recent updates, are shown on top.
- Only the last 50 activities will be visible by default. If you want to view more than the previous 50 activities, click on the "Load More" button.
Questions about Zuper products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Access expert tutorials on how to use Zuper
work orders, notifications, installing app