Skip to main content
How to Change Your Account Password?
The password of your Zuper account can be updated as follows,
- Navigate to the "Settings" tab on the left menu.
- In the General Settings panel, click on "Account Settings" in the settings tab.
- Choose the "Password Settings" tab on the left.
- Enter your Current Password.
- Enter your new password, and click on "Update Password".
Note: Zuper requires a minimum of 8 characters for setting your new password.
Questions about Zuper products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Access expert tutorials on how to use Zuper
work orders, notifications, installing app