Job Checklists are tools that can be used to overcome the pitfalls of manual processing. This job checklist ensures that a Field Technician carries out his/her tasks in a consistent manner. Administrators or Supervisors can create checklists for specific job status. Such checklists will prompt the Field Technician to verify whether they have completed a specific job in a satisfactory manner.
Creating a Job Checklist
- To create a New Job Checklist, navigate to the "Settings" module in the Menu.
- Locate the "Custom Fields and Checklist Setting" section and select "Job Checklists".
- In the "Job Checklist" page, choose a job category in the "Select Job Category" dropdown.
- Now select a specific job status from the "Select Job Status" dropdown.
- Choose between a Single-Page/Multi-Page view under "Checklist View Type".
- In the "Job Fields" page, you can view the different types of fields available at your disposal under the "Available Components" section
- Single-Line Input: This allows you to create a field to enter a single line of free text.
- Multi-Line Input: This allows you to create a field to enter multiple lines of free text.
- Date Input: This allows you to create a calendar field that can be used to select the date.
- Time Input: This allows you to create a clock field from which you can select a time.
- Date & Time Input: This allows you to create a field where both date and time can be selected.
- Dropdown: This allows you to create a dropdown field with a required list of options.
- Checkbox Input: This allows you to create checkboxes where a set of options can be checked.
- Radio Input: This allows you to create a radio input field where only one of the listed options can be selected.
- From available components, select the required type of field and drag it into the "Current Job Checklists" section and click on the component to edit it.
- Once you have edited the checklist to meet your requirements, click on "Save Checklist".