Zuper allows you to create multiple payment modes which can be chosen during the invoice payment process.
Creating Invoice Payment Mode
- Select the "Settings" icon in the Menu.
- Under the "Configuration Settings" category, select "Quotes & Invoice".
- In the "Quotes & Invoice" page, select "Payment Modes".
- Click on the "New Payment Mode" button.
- Enter the name of the payment mode in the "Payment Mode Name" field.
- Select the type of payment (online/offline) in the "Type" drop-down.
- Enter the description of the payment mode in the "Description" field.
- Now click on "Save Payment Mode".
Editing Invoice Payment Mode
- Click on the "Edit"(pencil icon) next to the payment mode to be edited.
- It will prompt the "Update Payment Mode" window.
- Make the required changes, and click on "Update Payment Mode".
Deleting Invoice Payment Mode
- Click on the "Delete" icon next to the payment mode to be edited.
- It will prompt the "Delete Payment Mode" window.
- Click on "Delete Payment Mode" to confirm your action.
Note: Deleting a payment mode will not affect the status of old invoices which have used the payment mode.