As the job is progressing towards completion, you can create either a New Quote or an Invoice from a job in a few clicks.
A quotation is sent to the customer by the employee and once it is approved by the customer, you can go ahead and create an invoice.
Creating a quote from a job
- Log on to your Zuper account and Go to the Jobs Listing Page by selecting the 'Jobs' Module in the Menu.
- Locate the specific job for which you would like to raise a Quote.
- Once the Job Details Page opens, click on the “More Actions” dropdown and select New Quote.
- You will be directed to the New Quotes Page which auto-populates important Customer and Job Information from the selected job.
- Once you fill in Quote Details and choose a Quote Template, you can either save that specific quote as a draft or send it to your respective customer.
- To send the quote to your customer's email address, click on Save & Send.
(Note: New Quote button will be visible only if your organization has enabled Zuper's Quotation Module)