Recurring Jobs are jobs that happen over and over again, on a regular basis. For instance, a cleaning business may offer its customers daily or weekly or monthly cleaning services, such jobs will be categorized as recurring jobs.
If your business offers a service that will happen every couple of days or month — any regular schedule, really — Recurring Jobs can help you manage them easily, for, you only have to set it up once.
Creating a Recurring Job
- To create a recurring job, go to the New Job Form.
- In the New Job Form, fill in the Customer Details section.
- In the Job Details Section, select the Job Recurrence field. Choose Recurring Job from the dropdown.
- This will prompt a Choose Job Recurrence dialog.
5. a. Recurrence Start From The date on which the job's recurrence begins.
b. Recurrence Duration: Number of days, weeks, months, or years the would recur for.
c. Job Start Time: The time when this recurring job is scheduled to start on the selected days.
d. Job End Time: The time by which a job should be completed on the selected days.
e. Choose Frequency: Select the interval at which the jobs need to be repeated (daily, weekly monthly, and yearly).
f. Repeat Every: The number of times the job needs to occur in the selected frequency.
g. Choose Days of the Week to Repeat: The selected jobs will be updated on days selected here.
6. Fill in the required fields as prompted by the dialog and click on Save Recurrence to set up a recurring job.
7. Once you have selected a recurrence, you can fill out other required fields in the New Job Form and create a new recurring job.
Previewing and Updating Recurring Jobs
- Once a recurring job is successfully created, you can see a Recurrence Schedule in the right pane.
- You can click on the Edit option in the recurrence schedule to view, verify, and update any job recurrence.
- If you would like to edit a specific job recurrence, you can click on it and change aspects like Job Date, Start Time, and End Time.
- Once you have reviewed and updated your Job Recurrences, click on Update Recurrence to update your recurrence schedule.