Notifications can be created in Zuper to be sent out to the customer via email or SMS when a job is set to a particular status.
This can be used to send out notifications to a customer when a job gets scheduled, when the technician is on their way to the customer's place and when the job is completed, etc.
Please follow the below instructions to create a custom notification.
- Log in to Zuper with an admin account.
- Scroll down to the "Settings" icon in the menu bar on the left pane.
- Under the "Configuration Settings" panel, select "Notification & Alerts".
- Select "Customer Notifications" under "Configurations".
- Click on "New Notification
- In the pop-up window, provide a name for the alert in the "Notification Name" field
- Select between SMS and Email in the "Notification Type" drop-down
- Select the "Job Category" field and the respective status for which the notification needs to be sent in the "Job Status" field.
- In the "SMS body" enter the message that will be sent out for this notification. The "available components" can be used in the message, these will auto-populate the respective data from the Zuper job.
- If email is selected as the notification type the below additional fields will be available.
EMAIL ATTACHMENT TEMPLATE- the selected template from the drop-down will be attached to the email
ADDITIONAL EMAIL RECIPIENTS - additional emails address apart from the customer can be added in CC or BCC
EMAIL SUBJECT - the subject for the email that is being sent
EMAIL BODY - Enter the message that will be sent out for this notification. The "available components" can be used in the message, these will auto-populate the respective data from the Zuper job.
- Now click on "Save Notification"